7.8.10

the unforgeable memory....

hello... i today wake up at 7.00
cuz today is prefect social ...
haha... every girl prefect has to wear dress...
after bath ... yan wen send me a sms..ask me

are u going to wear the dress at home and go...or u bring there and wear....
lol...i wear at home then go to school
then later u go and eat ur breakfast... everybody will look at u want loh...
i don care...

blue is me
red is yan wen
haha.... that's wht i say...xD
the dress i wore is yuffie jie jie choose for me de...^^
today was FUN~~~~ happy happy....=)
pics:


The dress that Yuffie jiejie.. choose for me

my partner ...=)

sing-K...xD

photo with pretty girls...

boys...

Alvin and me~~

Andrea and me~~

yan wen doing Post...

my parents...xD

Daddy and me~~

mummy and me~~~

family pics...xD

May yiin wore skirt ...O.o

Model...
2nd model
3rd model
girls...

NAKAMA..=)

friends...xD

the thing end at 12.30...
then everyone went home...=)
ohh.. 1 more thing...
happy birthday ..sevene
happy sweet 15th


i hope that the time will stop...
just for us

No comments:

Post a Comment