4.8.10

The reasons u say good-bye

Kombawa....
well, again tips and tactics ....
today is maths....
haha... and
the maths is the most Awesome one...
among all the Talks that we have so FAR....
the guys is so damn funny....
WAYYY BETTER THAN MRS. PARAM...

and jia ying borrow me...
our primary school magazine book...0'8
ahh... looking back to chung kwok school...
makes me want to go back there...ahh
maybe , just maybe after PMR
Andrea and me and some others lah...
are going back to chung kwok....=)

THE SCHOOL CONCERT IS COMING
student is on the 13 of August (Friday)
parents is on the 14 of August (Saturday)

You were my friend
The kind that was supposed to stay
I wish I couldn’t remember
What you told me that day
When you were around
You comforted me when I cried
And the day you left
Half of me up and died
We sat and laughed
Got mad and cried
That’s why my heart broke
When you said “Good-bye”

No comments:

Post a Comment