31.8.10

The lonely wolf...

hey people...=)
well today is merdeka ....
haha....
ermm..nothing to do...
only stay at home....
so i feel like blogging.....=D

haiz... let talk about 29th august !!!
haha... my birthday....
well... early morning... brother ,dad and me ....
went to Ikea and shop....
it was so boring... only my brother buy things.....
haiz... even though is my birthday....

then went home at 12 o'clock.....
watch tv.. take a nap... ply comp....
then 4.00 o'clock went to raintree club...
and ply basketball because inter-house is near....
after plying at the count we went and take shower....
then after that andrea and me when and bought drinks....
after buying we went back to count....

the boys ..and kek.... were holding a cake ...
i was so surprise ..... and happy...
it was a surprise party for me.....
thank you NAKAMA.....
love u guys.....

after the party .... my dad fetch me to aunt house....
haha....her house is very nice so i don mind....
=)
around dinner time...
we went and eat Japanese food...
the restaurant is very hight-class
so the food there is very expensive....
and taste good....
1 sushi cost rm 26
i was like OMG.....
haha... thanks dad.....=)

after then we went home.....
i'm very happy.....and grateful .....
Thank you nakama
Thank you dad and brother
Thank you the one's who wish me happy birthday
Thank you every one....

and starting tomorrow i'm home alone....
haiz.... dad and brother going china for business
and mom go china travel....

No comments:

Post a Comment