10.8.10

The last moment....

hello... world...^^
yesterday...
i was suppose to memories some geo stuff.
but i end up ... sitting infront of the comp...xD
and that juz that...
i was bored so i went and read manga....
i found a manga...
the name is "Love in the mark"
well to me is OKay lah....
nothing to do mah.. so i read manga loh...
read until half way... my dad kick me out of the room... T.T
haha.. FYI .. the comp is in my parents room...^^
haiz... then now i continue to read the manga... haiz...
i totally forget about the geo thing....
haha... that's ME~~~
haiz... now got to go now....
so bYE...

Until the last moment,
my only wish is that you hold me in your arms...
and
Until the last moment,
each other's hand we hold as,
our new beginning starts to unfold.

No comments:

Post a Comment