12.8.10

Bad news and Good news..

hello, world..
hey today i have good news and bad news....
let's talk about the good news 1st...
my brother came back today...=)
haha...
my second brother....xD
he and sifu is coming to my school concert...
=D
so happy...
well i will tell you about my brother...=)
he is

handsome
kind
smart
very disciple

haha... nex time i try to take pic with him
and post it...

haiz... now is the BAd news...
today... i kena marah ...T.T
by mrs kang....
for talking during the tip-and-tactics calss....
haiz... the teacher very dumb loh...
they juz caught some of the student only loh...
WHY DON't THEY SCOLD THE WHOLE FORM
i believe that the whole form is talking loh...
some of the seminar is SO BORING....
gosh....
this make me so freaking angry ...

and mrs kang also scold the PREFECTS also....
damn don't want to talk about it lah...
the form 4 also......
that's why i'm so EMo after LUNCH...
haiz
FORGIVE AND FORGET................

haiz... lucky... my BROTHER CAME BACK.....

There is always a time
That i put on a fake smile

No comments:

Post a Comment