2.8.10

My life has Ended .... T.T

hello~~~~=)
today... weather is very nice...xD
but... today is the last day...
that can see ONEMANGA...T.T
THEY ARE SHUTTING DOWN
haiz... very sad....

and today lunch so so DAMN long....
1 hour and 40 minutes....
we also have tips and tactics
about geografi....
1.50 until 3.30
then cina class. for 30min...
haha... nv even study..xD

on the 9th of august ...
my class got sejarah Trial
haiz...
busy busy but still i stay in front of the comp...xD

ONEE-sama...
u really went into POT world.....=)
even the line u remember it too..=="
that has gone to far lah... =X
ONEE-SAMA

i got to go study leh...
but i will still blog...

I cherished her a lot
I'll protect her as much as i can
I'll love her more than anything in this world
So LORD
don't take her away from me

No comments:

Post a Comment