24.6.10

your Enemies is mine Enemies too..

...
i ask u a question...
do u like a boy... which is very
annoying
sensitive
self-fish
jealous very easy
well , u know what...
i have a friend's friend (a guy)
well ... he is SO DAMN
annoying
sensitive
and not just me find out that the guy is annoying
my friendSSS... too
haiz...
BE A MAN ...
juz because u like her... u don need to annoy her friends
and be so sensitive
and go every where
and ask ....
I am ANNOYING??

by the way>
the ans is YES...
is SO DAMN YES...

haiz....
Is NOT that we want to HATE you...
IS u MAKE us HATE U ....
damn...i don't want to say anything...
but my friends HATE u juz bcuz u always ANNOY them
CAN"T U JUST leave THEM ALONE and MOVE ON...
and BTW my dad too have a comment to all the girls out there...

DON'T EVER PICK a GUY like THAT....
call them to move on...
Even they been thrown into the sea...
the fish won't even EAT...

To my friend >
Don't cry just bcuz of him...
Don't get hurt juz bcuz of him...
Cry on our shoulder..
That what FRIENDS really means...
If u wan to talk about it...
We will always be there for u...

alwys EVIL,
devil may cry

No comments:

Post a Comment