22.6.10

a LIFE that full of surprise...

yoyo.. sorry for not blogging.. haha
now a days ... i'm quite busy with
project and tuition..XD even during holidays..
haha...
last friday... on 18th june ...
u had a big surprise b'day party of yenyi...XD
haha... we first go to her house and knock at the door ..
and she was like wanted to cry...haha... to touching...XD

well 1st i was like can't go bcuz
my dad went wrong road
and
he also very angry bcuz he is late for meeting...
then he fetch me home ..
u know wht... after going home ...
my dad got a call..

dad: hello
man: hello.. mr.yee
dad: yes...
man: mr.yee ... mr.tan.. would like to cancel the meeting.. bcuz he is busy with something...
ans change the date to 23th ...
dad: of cuz... why not...thanks for telling me..

agh!! i was like happy and angry and the same time...
i was thinking is this a BAD thing or GOOD thing?
haha...
then we reach there around 11 o' clock...
then we go in to her house.., and to her room and knock on the door...
*the door open... girls yenyi
hello...
OMG! why are u guys here?
haha... surprise party?
really... *started to cry...face red red...
...
haha.. lucky her room is clean .. XD
and u knw what ..
I KNOW HOW TO cycle a bicycle
haha... XD yenyi teach me ~~

THX !! LOO YEN YI
pics:

surprise look...yenyi

cake..cake~~

wish.. lah..XD

me..being a big baby..^^

me learn..still got long way to go...XP

goodbye my fz..XP

yay!! play time..

NAKAMA? no .. yen wen not there...
miss her

that's all... haha
i got to go now... and my blog is not dead...
bye~~

I NEVER WANTED TO KNOW SUCH
SADNESS.
BUT IT'S HARD TO FORGET AFTER
EXPERIENCING IT..

No comments:

Post a Comment