30.6.10

Today is my bloggie b'day

Today is My Bloggiie Birthday..!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLOGGIE !!!
Wow!!
Time sure Flies .... So fast then 1 year aready...
haha... my Bloggie 1 year old...=)
the Present that i gave to my Bloggie is New Skin...
i change so early because i have no time that is why i change on the weekend...
hahha... sorry Bloggie..XD
i change to white white... last time is black in colour...
Maybe Nex time i change to Blue... (Maybe only)
haha...

happy birthday

i want to write a peom for my bloggie

The days past by,
i thought of u as my friend ,
but sometime i never,
think of you...
but sometime things...
separate us....
the most of the time i was with u....
the memories that i share with u..
u will never forget...
and the biggest day of the year
i will be the 1st one to say HAppY BIRThday to U....

and u knw wht this is the 30th post...
that I've posted ... haha...
wow !! that's a lot...

No comments:

Post a Comment