6.5.10

The tail wind Cries, breaking the silence....

hello... world..hello you..
wow...!! it's been so long...i haven't update my blog...
look... this proves that this blog is not dead YET...!!~~
haha...

well this time i will talk about HOME ALONE...
do u know... that home alone is scary....
when u alone and staying in a big house...
and when ur parents are not around ..... some times rain...
and u hear thunder....is SCARY...

like what i'm experience NOW...
my parents are at the US of A...bcuz of my bro...
and me and my big bro are not allow to go..
JUZ bcuz of my stupid PMR...
haiz...

welll ... yesterday was my 1st day home alone....
it's scary like hell...
after 8 ... i eat dinner myself and sambil watch TV...
haiz... very sad....then ply comp.... then my bro came back at 11...
then i slept 12... so sad...
and the nex day which is today.. i woke up.. at 4 for no reason...

ANYWAY the BEST news is
THE PREFECTS ARE GOING TO CAMP TOMORO....
yay!!!!
me going to pack and sleep now...
i will tell more when i come back...
miss u nat~~ wish can go camp with u..

"leaving behind their thoughts of love
the heart is full of emptiness"

alwys EVIL,
devil may cry

No comments:

Post a Comment