20.5.10

the RAIN fall...but the SKY is still bright..

haiz... today.. rain rain..
But i kinda Happy and kinda Sad...
haha... maybe the SKY is vry upsad...

the sky... was so dark,
and i never thought
that light will still be there..

the dark and the light
were always together..

A memory was made today..
haha..today i sat LRT..go to bukit jalil
and my bro fetch me ...haiz..
today is the fourth day go home by LRT...
it was quite fun...

left...

Right...


in the LRT...

RAIN....XD

haha...well in the LRT..my too bored...so i take pic..
so unlucky..today..
i went home..but the gate won't open up...and that time raining heavily too....
then i go open the side gate.. and the lock stuck..
and i didn't know that my bag was half open...
So some of my book got wet...haiz...
now i'm dry my book...

then i tell my bro i can't open it...
then he came and try too...but still can't..
so both of us got wet...haha... can't help it..
i change my pants in the car...
and take my shoe off too..
and i juz go down and got wet..
my bro told me to climb over the wall and go inside...
i juz follow wht he say...and i went it...
but i don hv key..
i go back agn..haha..
then when i went in ..try to open the gate... no use..
the gate won't open up...
so i need to turn on the big switch..
guess wht it workss...
open and go in...and i was so wet...





i hope i don catch cold..haha...
it was a memory of rain...XD

YOUR ARMS ARE LIKE A WINGS
THEY PROTECT ME FROM HARM
BUT, ONE DAY
YOUR WINGS WILL BREAK
WHEN THE TIME DAY COMES
IT'LL BE MY TURN TO
PROTECT YOU...

alwys EVIL,
devil may cry

No comments:

Post a Comment