18.5.10

A place that Full of Memories...

The time pasts so fast,
that i realize it's may aready.

SCHOOL..
is a place that full of
Happiness....
Sadness ...
Emotion...
Memories..

To me.. school is a fun but
... when teacher is teaching..
that is not
fun..
not even..
happy...
is BORING...

well my school is SM STELLA MARIS..

the BAD THINGs
about my school...are

popular with OLD teacher..

and it is the smallest school in KL..

and the paint wall.. is also old..


but


the GOOD things
about my school ..are

my school got a lot of old teacher..
but the good thing is we can bully them...

my school is small..
but every student ..knw each other...like bro and sis..

the paint wall... is green and white...
(no good comment) haha..oh.. got .. we can make fun for it...XD

i'm on facebook now, i saw a group
it says:
why do we have to go to school, when we have Wikipedia and Google .
i love it... you should join it...

...when the sky is dark my school like haunted
exp:
it is cool... or hunted ?
Darkness has been taken over by light,
but at the end ,
darkness fall and,
light will prevail once agian.

...when the sky is bright my school like..heaven??
exp:
LOWER FLOOR...

TOP FLOOR
maybe only... my school is too small to be heaven..XD
now i'm chatting with a guy ...
that don even remember who is his
FIRST LOVe...XP
i'm his LOVE GURu..

THE DAY, AFTER DAY,
THE TIME PASS AWAY,
I SIT AT A CORNER,
AND I DREAM ABOUT YOU...

alwys EVIL,
devil may cry

No comments:

Post a Comment