4.9.10

U can't make become who i don't want to be...

haiz.....
Holiday is coming...
but i'm not happy at all.....
cuz PMR is around the corner....
=P

haiz...
i don't know why ...
But i think i Fall in love with dancing....=D
haha... i feel like learning how to dance....
xD i want to learn popping....=)
haha.... i think popping is awesome.....=D

oh ...go have a look at my music box...
i updated news one....=)
go check out the video...=D

oh... i don't knw why...
but this few days...
i'm into Koren songs
maybe..is my brother....
but don't worry... i'm still a japan freak...xD

haiz... for nex two weeks holiday...
my PLANS is

  1. Tuition 
  2. Tuition
  3. Tuition
  4. work
  5. Tuition
  6. Tuition
  7. Tuition

=(
blekkkkkkkkkkkkk............
nothing to write.....

short rapping:

you got stop telling me what to do....
i'm already 15...
but still got to listen to u...
i can't be who u want me to be....
i got my life, so leave it to me....

No comments:

Post a Comment