18.9.10

no.6

hello.....
i'm very depressed...=(
i'm currently missing someone now....
DONNO WHY.....=(
the person is a SHE.....
i haven't seen her since last year....=(
she is a BUSY BUSY GIRL.....

why?! Why?! WHY?!
i haven't see you for 1 year already
and u still never reply my msg ....
....

i know u since std 1......
the first time i see you.....
my heart was glowing ....
wanted to know you....
wanted to talk to you...
wanted to be friend of urs....
i was really happy, when you talk to me....
week by week i know you more....
you are a smart girl....
you are tall...
you are pretty...
i was really happy to be ur friend....

But 
year by year
day by day
you have stop coming to class
i was really upset.....

You were my friend
The kind that was supposed to stay
I wish I couldn’t remember
What you told me that day
When you were around
You comforted me when I cried
And the day you left
Half of me up and died
We sat and laughed
Got mad and cried
That’s why my heart broke
When you said “Good-bye”

No comments:

Post a Comment