29.10.10

the lucky day.... 10.10.10


Today is ...10.10.10
i LOVE today....xD
Morning... woke up at 7.45
then when to KAYU restaurant and eat breakfast ....
then we leave at 10.10 am haha =)
then went home and have a nap...
around 2.00 my dad and i went sunway there
search for Japanese and dancing class ....
we found it.... and my dad let me learn it...haha
i'm so happy....xD
i wanted to Japanese since i was std 6 ....
then i wanted to learn dancing since this year...xD
sound fun to me.....

So this year holiday wouldn't be so BORING.....
hahaha.... and finish PMR ardy so happy.....xD
yay!!!
later ,my whole family going out for a DINNER....=)
i'm going to bring my DSLR....haha =D
SHOWOFF ....xP

Everything isn't going to be the END...
But for me this is JUST the beginning....

No comments:

Post a Comment