21.3.10

Nightmare ....

hello.. my beloved world
guessss what i wake up at 10.00 and watch avatar and twilight ..haha.. my mom and dad not at home... so i do whatever i wan.. shh keep it a secret .... XD

Avatar

Twilight (new moon)

then i helped my mom to do laundry ... =) haha ... me is a good girl... haha XD
yesterday when i went for my guitar class i saw a Japanese school... i went up and asked for the class... and they are hving a new class for beginner... the class start at 2.00pm and it is sunday...and i wander my mom let a not... i hope she let....XD
Guess wht date is to day.... SUNDAY... haha.. the class start today...... MOM... i want to go for classes ... haha.. i'm dying.... haiz ...but my dad don let... haiz... 'sob, sob' =( too bad.... nvm lah i learn it after PMR...
i finish my homework ... expect BM karangan ... hehe....
i'm outt...bye =)


if this keeps up, my youth will just go waste
t have to think of something, something that must work,
because what i hate the most is
seeing my youth go down the drain !!!

alwys EVIL,
devil may cry

No comments:

Post a Comment